Saturday, October 31, 2009

Full

This is the word that has described my life these past few months.
Full of joy
Full of sorrow
Full of life
Full of smiles
Full of things to do
Full of opportunities

Full

In the fullness of life, I have missed many opportunities to update you on the awesome things God is doing here in Germany! Some of the highlights have been:

* Moving to a new apartment
* Several temporary cars (as provision until I find a good, permanent one)
* Settling into my "extra" job as co-leader of the Contemporary Worship Team on base
* Saying more "goodbyes" to people transferring to different bases around the world
* Welcoming the Rozmiarek's, the new Kaiserslautern Hospitality House Directors
* Meeting new women at the annual Swiss Hike, hosted by the Navigators
* Going deeper with my Monday night women's group
* Seeing my work account back in the black!
* Several short trips with singles here that allowed me to talk about some "real" things going on in their lives
* My health has stabilized
* The joy of starting braces on my teeth

There are SO many things that have been filling my days and weeks. Just like life anywhere, there are challenges, but I am SO incredibly thankful to God for His amazing provision in health, a car, an apartment, finances, grace to say "goodbye" and "hello", bringing new people into ministry, and causing ministry to flourish despite the challenges of life. It truly brings tears to my eyes as I reflect on how full I am this day! Thank you for being a VITAL part of this ministry and for making it possible to impact the lives of men and women here sacrificing their lives for our freedoms and trying to find Jesus in the midst of it all. Your prayers and sacrifices reach further than you will know this side of Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you! Braces!!! I just got mine off in June--after 3 years! It's worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete