Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's A Blizzard!

As to be expected when planning a road trip in March to the Northern states or Minnesota and North Dakota, there's the possibility of snow. Well, I arrived in Minnesota just in time for the "blizzard". Due to weather warnings, I decided to cancel one meeting and reschedule several others. So, today I enjoyed a day of rest, waiting for the snow. I don't know if there will be more snow- or we just got the light end of it, but it did not seem too bad here. We'll see how bad the roads really are as I travel around Minnesota and South Dakota tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe, Mel! And remember, if all that snow grows old, you are always welcome in sunny, warm Virginia! It was 85 at least yesterday and I cut the grass. Been in the 80s all week!! So, come on down!! ;) I know it's probably not possible, but I can dream. In the meantime, stay warm, stay safe, and *try* to stay sane! lol love you!

    ReplyDelete